Together Forever

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Montage

Santa came!



Waiting to come downstairs. They let us sleep in until 7! Which is amazing since normally they are up at 5:30 or 6!


Logan got Andrew a model car. He loved it!


His other favorite is Alvin and the Chipmunks!


Zack's favorite, balls! 




the Wii!!! YAY! Totally unexpected. Thanks Mason!

Ethan knows what girls like! RINGS!

All of Linkin Park's cd's. :)



LEGO heaven!




This goofy shot is for you Shane! Thanks for the gift!

Our Christmas morning started off great! We had fun opening presents and then playing with them. We were looking forward to having friends over later for dinner. Poor Jeff however got so sick! I felt so bad for him, and then I started feeling sorry for myself! I got over it though when I saw how miserable Jeff was. I'm the only one who hasn't gotten sick yet this season, and I pray that it stays that way! (Please pray for me too!) 

For the first time with our family we read the Christmas story in Luke chapter 2 the night before Christmas. We don't give our children lots of presents at Christmas because we want them to remember why we celebrate. 
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love Zac's face while they are waiting on the stairs...classic. I can't believe your boys STILL wake up that early. What the heck!!


All because two people fell in love