Together Forever

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

I have been waiting for today, well, since May 14th when they had their last day of school in California. I was dreading the task of entertaining these kids in a new city and state. Luckily a couple weeks after we moved in we met Lindsay and her kids. Then at least we had someone to hang out with! As of last week we were having fun almost every day! There was some fun little outing-usually to the pool or some place to get wet-everyday. It was so nice and made the summer really fly by. 
The boys were just as excited as I was for school to start. They were up at 5:30 dressed and ready for school. I have a feeling they will be regretting that at 3:00 today. 
Jeff gave them blessings and we had a FHE on how important it is to be a "leader" not a "follower". 
Zack is now wandering around asking "where Etan?" I can definitely get used to having one kid during the day. 








3 comments:

Jennifer Edling said...

How fun! Your boys luck so cute, all excited for school! Hope they have a great first day!

Lindsay said...

Cute little scholars.

Jess Edling said...

Wow the boys have gotten so big! We miss you guys around here but I am glad things are going well. Enjoy having just one kid around the house during the day! Soon they will ALL be in school... Mwahaha


All because two people fell in love