I got home from Visiting Teaching today and I found this sight when I walked in. There is nothing like the peace that comes to a home when all the boys are sleeping. It made my heart smile.
I taught the lesson in Young Women's today and it was about the importance of life. We talked about how important our role as mother's is to our Heavenly Father's plan.
“The greatest mission of woman is to give life, earth-life, through honorable marriage, to the waiting spirits, our Father’s spirit children who anxiously desire to come to dwell here in this mortal state. All the honor and glory that can come to men and women … is but a dim thing whose luster shall fade in comparison to the high honor, the eternal glory, the ever-enduring happiness that shall come to the woman who fulfils the first great duty and mission that devolves upon her to become the mother of the sons and daughters of God” -Melvin J. Ballard
I am so grateful for the little creations that Jeff and I get the opportunity to care for in this world. I love them so much! And I KNOW that what we do as Mom's is hard, but it is SO much more important than anything else we do with our lives.
2 comments:
Awesome post Memory! That made we smile when I saw the pictures, knowing exactly what feeling you are talking about. Good to see your family. MIss you and hope everything is well.
thanks for the good reminder. I needed it today!
Post a Comment