Saturday morning I was sleeping in and Jeff was in charge. As I was sleeping I was smelling something cooking. I was a little concerned because Jeff doesn't normally cook breakfast, but whatever he is a grown up and I was able to sleep! I come down stairs awhile later and Mr. Zack is sitting next to my chair with the markers. "Oh NO!" I thought sure I would be walking down to see my favorite chair in the whole world covered in scribbles. Nope I came down to my favorite 3 year old covered in scribbles! Luckily he is easily washable :) Oh and HE made the popcorn. ALL BY HIMSELF! 


3 comments:
These photos need to be saved for his wife....after their first born! LOL
Cook, make-up artist...can he wash dishes!?!
What a cutie! I've learned too that sometimes sleeping in while you're husband watches the kids means sleeping in while your husband co-exists with your children! :)LOL! Sometimes you just need SLEEP!
Post a Comment