Together Forever

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are you a Girl?...Yes!

Zack has been so naughty lately! He is my first kid who is interested in my make up. None of the other boys paid much attention to it, they knew it was for girls. So this is the THIRD time I have caught him with makeup all over his face. This time it was mascara. 
I thought he was sleeping. Wrong. I hear this thump and go to check on him and he's coming down the stairs. He has his hand over his mouth because he knows he is in trouble. 

When I tell him to show me, this is the face I get. This is why it is so hard to stay mad at him! He is so funny! (and way too cute!)

I don't know why he does this pose, but it makes me laugh every time!


I made him show Jeff and he asks him if he's a girl, and Zack says yes. 
Yesterday I was painting my nails and Zack wanted in on the action too, but I said no (obviously, I have NEVER painted my boys nails, EVER!) Ha! I hope you caught my sarcasm there. Anyway, I like a dummy left the nail polish on the couch while I ran upstairs to get something. He grabs a hold of it and starts painting! Amazingly enough, none ends up on the couch and he still at this moment has a pink thumb! 

No comments:


All because two people fell in love