Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Party Time!
I didn't really plan any activities at Ethan's party, other than the pinata and cake, and so the kids were kind of at a loss as to what to do. So I had just done this thing at preschool where they were playing with water and paint brushes and they "painted" the sidewalk/driveway. I know that is not a new concept, but even though it was cold the kids LOVED it! They painted until the entire bucket of water was empty. I recommend this to anyone who has bored kids on their hands. I also had cut up sponges in there. It works really well!Ethan had fun at his party and so did the adults I think. I did anyway. Thanks to everyone for the gifts for Ethan!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment