My poor friends,all I have been talking about is Twilight! I haven't even posted about Ethan's birthday which was TWO months ago! In my defense a lot has been going on, & I haven't taken very many pictures either.
Anyway, his birthday fell on a preschool day so we had cupcakes and sang to him. He had fun. Ethan is not one that loves attention. He prefers hanging out in the background absorbing everything. A lot of people think he is actually in his own little world, which he is sometimes, but he pays attention too. I can't believe he is 4 years old. Time has gone by so quickly and so many things have changed since then! He's a sweetie for sure though. He loves to cuddle with you anytime you give him a chance.
2 comments:
I heard you were doing preschool. I'm friends with Brianne (Caleb's mom) and she told me he was in your class. I'm glad you finally updated your blog. :)
Hi Memory! I found your blog through Marilyn's. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment