1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Blog stalkers fell free to leave a comment too!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!reminisce away...
11 comments:
I remember you one Sunday announcing that for your "sweet news" you were back into your skinny jeans. I was happy for you and thought that was so funny. I was also jealous.
Memory,
There are too many to count but I do remember when we went to the scrapbook convention and took our kids not a relaxing experience. Also I loved that we would go to the mall and hang out.
One of the funnest would have to be back in the day when we went to Washignton D.C. That was so fun!
Ooh, I have so many! ;) But I'll bring up the one when I pierced your ears. There were some not-so-happy parents. hahaha
Are you kidding me?! There are way, WAY too many to choose from! Lets see...I remember listing to New Kids on the block and Michael Jackson on your little portable tape-player (geez, we're old!!) I remember listening to Mariah Carrey in the car on the way to school. I remember football games and late night sleep-overs talking at laughing in your room. They were all great memories!
Oh so many memories!!!!!
Here are a few:
Swing dancing in Riverside
Youth Dances
San Francisco
Washington DC
Hanging out with Pete
Concerts
All night choir practices
The Halloween Party at your house
The list just goes on and on!!! That is only a few from high school. I didn't even get to the now stuff. I am so glad we have kept in touch all of these years and are still making memories.
Thanks for all of the good times we had and for doing this post to help me remember all of them.
I love you!!!!!
I remember you sitting on my lap at church (you were probably 7!) and you loved to play with whatever jewelry I had on. I thought (and still do) it was sooo fun to have a little sister!
I remember when I first met you. You told me your name was Memory, and I said, "That's an easy name to remember--Memory." I never forgot it, and I almost always forget everyones name because I have no "Memory".
I don't have very many specific memories, I just remember your beautiful smile and amazing blue eyes. It has been fun see the updates on your family. Welcome back!
Wait, wait, wait! How could I forget Santa Barbara EFY! If it weren't for you I would never have had the experience of EFY and all the fun that came from being there with you. The song we sang at the fireside, the crush I had on Harvey the leader and the crush he had on you! What fun memories!
My sweetest memories are probably of you and your hubby while we were taking temple prep from sister higgins and then the day you went to the temple. It was such a great experience and I just loved getting to know you and jeff!
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment