The first picture is of Zack eating his first candy bracelet. We were at Jeff's company picnic and he looks like a clown! I thought it was funny.
The next pictures are of when Jeff got promoted to ETL in ACN. He worked very hard to get there and we are very proud of him.
Then yesterday Zack was playing in the kitchen. It got very quiet and I go in to look at him and he has dumped an entire bag of cereal on the floor! He was so funny about it! he would lay on the floor and "swim" in it. It was a huge mess but so cute! He has also started walking which is really fun. I am going to try and capture it on video so that you guys can see it.
3 comments:
cute pics. I love the cereal. The game looked like fun.
I love that you got a pic of it. Autumn has done so many huge messes, and at the time I was shaking out of frustration and didn't think to get a pic. Now I wish I had! He looks so excited with his makeshift swimming pool!
Yay new posts finally :) Love the pictures, looks like you've been keeping busy! Zack is so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment