8 Things I am passionate about
1. my kids
2. reading
3. The Gospel
4. My family
5. scrapbooking
6. my friends
7. Love
8. Jeff
8 things I want to do before i die
1. Go to Europe
2. Write a book (Not that I have any talant for that, I just want to)
3. Finish school
4. Go on a mission
5. Travel all over the world starting with America first!
6. Be completely debt free~ no house payments, car payments, everything
7. Design and build our dream home
8. Learn to cook really yummy food
8 things i say a lot
1. Be quiet!
2. Stop it!
3. Whatever
4. Why did you do that?
5. Whast in the world?!
6. I love you
7. Give me a kiss!
8. Will you leave your brother alone?!
8 Books i have read as of lately
1. Breaking Dawn
2. Twilight
3. Great and Terrible Beauty
4. Rebel Angels
5. The Sweet Far Thing
6. New Moon
7. Eclipse
8. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Currently reading)
8 Movies I have watched
1. Pride & Predjudice
2. The Holiday
3. Kung Fu Panda
4. Chocolat
5. Dirty Dancing
6. Underdog
7. Polar Express
8. Cars
8 Bloggers I tag
1. Rachel
2. Monica
3. Lacey
4. Misty
5. Wendy
6. Betheny
7. Violet
8. Rebecca
1 comment:
THat was really fun to read. I think all moms say stop it and why did you do that? a lot. You are the best.
Post a Comment