
So it has been forever since I last posted! I'm sorry about that! I hate it when people don't post for a long time! But life gets in the way and here we are! :) So obviously we went to the beach in May with my great friend JoAnna! Her family came down from AZ and it was sooo much fun to see her! We used to hang out all the time when I lived there and I miss her so much! (I miss my other friends too!) Anyway, then the picture of Zack with the hair bow I am sure some of you will think is wrong, but he looked so cute! I wish I had a girl to play with their hair and dress them all up, but I have to settle with my boys hair! Jeff hates it when I do it, but its fun!
Zack loves, loves, LOVES to play in his bathtub! He thinks he is just so big when he climbs in and out all by himself.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I'm sure people tell you all the time how beautiful they are! That's fun that Joanna visited. I love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment