So we have found a really cute house to rent! YAY! We move the middle of June and I can't wait! The kids will have a backyard to play in and the baby will have his own room. I will post pictures when we move in. Our number will stay the same. email me for the address. I don't want the entire world to know where we live! :) Have a great day!
9 comments:
Yeah, that is great news. Can't wait to see pics!
Yeah awesome news. I don't know if you got together sat. or not sorry I have not been feeling well. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Horray, horray!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pics!
Hey Memory! I found you guys blog hopping. Congrats on the little one and the house! Backyards are a must with boys :) Check us out at: http://patandmeagan.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the move!
Memory, I am glad you found me! It is good to read about your family. We are good and I am glad to see that you are well too. I look forward to keeping up with the Aviles'. Say hi to your hubby for me!
Hey Memory! It's Jessica Theobald/Ward! Oh my word you have beautiful kids and family and you look gorgeous as ever! How are you doing! I miss you all in ca so much and it's so good to find everyone again! blog me
Jess
Memory- I just discovered your blog! I will email you right now so you can get permission to see our blog (its private)! Good luck with the move today, plan on seeing brian over there around 10:30!
Hi Memory!
I haven't looked at my blog for weeks...and I noticed that you found me! Yeah!! Now I know where are too! Adorable blog!
Post a Comment