Together Forever

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Play Dates

Our last little while in Texas I tried to get in as much play time with my friends as possible. Lindsay and I watched Alias every chance we could. Melissa and I took the kids to Let's Jump and went to Zumba, and Chick fil-A and they also came and helped me pack. 

These kids love playing together. I'm so sad we are so far away. But I have hopes we will see them again!

These girls are so sweet! 


We went to Chick Fil A for lunch because we weren't quite ready to go home yet. While there I decided I wanted an ice cream. Mel starts telling me about her favorite kind of ice cream: the icy kind! And wouldn't you know it, that was the kind of ice cream they had that day. She got this massive cone and enjoyed every bite! :) We had so much fun.

No comments:


All because two people fell in love