My friend Glory threw us a way fun going away party. Most of our friends were able to come. It was such a nice way to say good bye to all the wonderful friends we had made. I didn't get emotional while at the party. I'm not really the outward type of emotion showing girl. I felt it this week though when reality set in that I was really gone. The boys new school hasn't made that great of an impression yet. Anyway, I sure miss Texas now and I have shed a few tears over it!
Lisa, me and Chanda
Lisa, Lisa, me and Chanda
Aww! My Megan, and Ruby and Megan's hubby Aaron. Love this family!
Stephanie! Another fellow SoCal girl. She is so sweet and I have high hopes I will see her again. :)
Jennifer and I. Jeff is not in any of these pictures because he was being elusive to me all night long. But I promise he was there!
Andrew and the two girls he will probably miss the most! Lily and Aimee. Maybe he will reunite with one of them at BYU one day, after he is a returned missionary. Oh and that is Wyatt. Cutest and sweetest baby boy I know!
Ethan and Payton
Aurora and I
AW! My Lindsay! She moved into our ward the week after we did and we have been inseparable ever since. I'm kind of lost without my other half. Luckily for me, she has family here in AZ and in SoCal, so I hope to see her every summer.
I am looking forward to making lots of new friends here in our new place. After one Sunday at church, I have no doubt it will happen. We are living in a great ward, I can tell already. I'm so ready for this to be home for a very long time, if not forever. Change is fun, but it is getting harder and harder!
We got to eat dinner and have FHE at my Dad's last night, and that makes it pretty awesome living here too. :)
1 comment:
I love you and I miss you so much! I started crying when I saw this post :(
Post a Comment