Together Forever

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Amazing Jakes

Andrew turned 9 on Friday. I can't believe it. We went to Amazing Jakes out in Mesa to Celebrate. Gailine brought Nick and Brayden along. Andrew used to play with these 2 a lot when we lived in Arizona the last time. They have all grown up so much!

Zack wanted to ride the spinning ride, Gailine had just mentioned it looked fun, so guess who got to go? :) I'm evil! But I think they had fun. 



Poor Jeff. I was supposed to bring him a change of clothes so he didn't have to be dressed in his work clothes. I totally forgot. He wouldn't smile for me because he didn't want any pictures taken. 

Zack and I on the go carts. We started in last and ended up in 3rd. These go-carts are much more my speed. :)


Oh, so as I was leaving this place. Which is a place totally fun for kids, but the food is definitely lacking, I saw the sign for Cafe Rio, RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET! Doh! I should have grabbed that and eaten that instead. Oh well. Next time I'm in Mesa, that is where I'm eating!

No comments:


All because two people fell in love