At the beginning of February it started to snow. It quickly became ice and we were stuck in the house for FOUR DAYS! School was cancelled. I don't know how to drive on ice, and I wasn't really excited to learn right then, so we stayed inside. Thankfully I grocery shop for 2 weeks at a time and we didn't need anything from the store. Except firewood. We did go out for that, our heater couldn't keep up with how freezing it was. I have since decided that I will take the heat in summer over this kind of cold, any day. I still love gray rainy days, but freezing ice and snow, NO THANK YOU!
The boys had so much fun riding their bikes in the snow. After a day of it they had compacted all the snow and our backyard was like an ice rink. So they slid their bikes all around and crashed on purpose. They had fun in the snow for a day, maybe two, then we were all over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment