Together Forever

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baptism Day

Madison, looking as cute as ever!

Katie with her girls.

Rock Family

Best cousin friends. 



Aviles family

Papa Boyes with some of his grandkids.


Uncle Chris with Ethan

Tamara came and Dad had no idea she was going to be there. It was kind of emotional!

Nicholas and Andrew have been buddies since they were babies. We miss living close to them, but these two pick up right where they leave off every time they see each other. 
Val and Vienna looking beautiful!

Grandma Marbles with Andrew.
(Have I told you guys the story of why she is called this? Our boys are lucky enough to have 4 grandmas. Three that are living. When they were little I think it was hard for them to identify which Grandma was which. So my mom became the Grandma that lived with Great Grandma. Jeff's mom had a fun marble game at her house and became Grandma Marbles-because she had the marbles. It was pretty funny. Grandma Gloria has Papa Joe. :))

Cute little girls!
Man, my man is handsome isn't he? So is my little man. I'm so blessed to have these boys in my life. Sometimes I'm blown away by all the boy things they do, I just don't get it, but they are the best things in my world right now. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I'm so proud of Andrew for making the decision to get baptized. He is going to be a great example to those around him showing them how us "Mormons" live life. I love you Andrew!

No comments:


All because two people fell in love