Oh it is soooo annoying! I still have to function here for the next 2 weeks, so I think Jeff is going to have some work to do this weekend. ie: moving the boxes down to my nice clean garage. I want to do it myself, and I probably could, but wow that would take me a lot longer than it will him. Sorry hunny! So if you stop by, and I don't invite you in, you will know why. :)
Friday, April 30, 2010
My life in boxes
As you all know, we are moving-in 2 weeks. Last weekend I payed a babysitter to watch the kids while I cleaned out the garage. That felt so good! I got rid of so much stuff! Most of it was baby stuff which felt like I was jinxing myself, but we don't need it so it's gone! We can actually walk in there. I should take a picture. Anyway, I thought it would be so smart to bring up all the boxes I have so that I can start packing. Well now, this is how we are living:


Oh it is soooo annoying! I still have to function here for the next 2 weeks, so I think Jeff is going to have some work to do this weekend. ie: moving the boxes down to my nice clean garage. I want to do it myself, and I probably could, but wow that would take me a lot longer than it will him. Sorry hunny! So if you stop by, and I don't invite you in, you will know why. :)
Oh it is soooo annoying! I still have to function here for the next 2 weeks, so I think Jeff is going to have some work to do this weekend. ie: moving the boxes down to my nice clean garage. I want to do it myself, and I probably could, but wow that would take me a lot longer than it will him. Sorry hunny! So if you stop by, and I don't invite you in, you will know why. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
3 comments:
Oh how I despise moving. You are basically a pro now, you know!
sorry I have been out of the blog world for a long time. I am so excited for your move. I have to say Tom and I have only moved once, so I still love moving. Although it is way more work than when you are single. I'm sure it is going to be even more work now that I have kids. So I guess I shouldn't say anything until I have moved a few more times as a family.
What a great opportunity for you!!! Good luck with everything these next few weeks. I'll be thinking of you.
You are about to embark on a great adventure! I hate moving, but you are handling it with terrific grace.
Post a Comment