I was taking a shower one day, and I was getting dressed when I heard this huge crash! Then Zack is screaming! I rush out there and apparently he had climbed on top of the piano bench-which Ethan had left out-and was in the process of climbing on top of the piano when the bench slipped and he scraped his head on it. Well it wouldn't be complete without the fact that I was getting ready to take him to a doctors appointment! So he has this huge goose egg on his head with pieces of hair coming off his head from where it got hit. The doctor looks at me and says, "looks like you need to watch him better!" It was wonderful. I felt like a loser!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Zack's accident
I was taking a shower one day, and I was getting dressed when I heard this huge crash! Then Zack is screaming! I rush out there and apparently he had climbed on top of the piano bench-which Ethan had left out-and was in the process of climbing on top of the piano when the bench slipped and he scraped his head on it. Well it wouldn't be complete without the fact that I was getting ready to take him to a doctors appointment! So he has this huge goose egg on his head with pieces of hair coming off his head from where it got hit. The doctor looks at me and says, "looks like you need to watch him better!" It was wonderful. I felt like a loser!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment