Jason got Jeff a free ticket to the NASCAR race in Phoenix. So we all went out to visit. On Saturday the kids and I got together with some friends at the park in Maricopa. I didn't get a picture of Becca, but I got one of Gailine! We had a good time playing. The kids had a blast. Then we drove into town to drop the kids off with Ashley who was going to watch them for me so we could have a girls night out. That part didn't work out so well. There was a HUGE accident on the one road getting to Maricopa so we had to stay in town for awhile longer. But then we finally got back to Gailine's and Kim came over. It was fun to get in touch with her.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Arizona-April 2009
Jason got Jeff a free ticket to the NASCAR race in Phoenix. So we all went out to visit. On Saturday the kids and I got together with some friends at the park in Maricopa. I didn't get a picture of Becca, but I got one of Gailine! We had a good time playing. The kids had a blast. Then we drove into town to drop the kids off with Ashley who was going to watch them for me so we could have a girls night out. That part didn't work out so well. There was a HUGE accident on the one road getting to Maricopa so we had to stay in town for awhile longer. But then we finally got back to Gailine's and Kim came over. It was fun to get in touch with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment