Stephanie came over one day to hang out and we decided to take the kids to the beach. It was a beautiful day to go, not too hot. At first Zack was ideal, he just wanted to sit in the sand and play. It was great. Then he decided he liked the water and he didn't move away from it. So goes the relaxing day of lying on the beach reading magazines while the kids play. But it was so cool! A little while after we got there a bunch of dolphin started to swim by and they came pretty close too. I have never seen dolphin outside of Sea World, so I was really excited. I hope we spend a lot more days at the beach, preferably with Jeff. Then he can play with the boys in the water, Mommy doesn't play in the ocean. :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Just another day at the beach....
Stephanie came over one day to hang out and we decided to take the kids to the beach. It was a beautiful day to go, not too hot. At first Zack was ideal, he just wanted to sit in the sand and play. It was great. Then he decided he liked the water and he didn't move away from it. So goes the relaxing day of lying on the beach reading magazines while the kids play. But it was so cool! A little while after we got there a bunch of dolphin started to swim by and they came pretty close too. I have never seen dolphin outside of Sea World, so I was really excited. I hope we spend a lot more days at the beach, preferably with Jeff. Then he can play with the boys in the water, Mommy doesn't play in the ocean. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment