Rosane and I went to visit my brother Mark and his family in Texas. We had a wonderful time! They are wonderful hosts and my nephews are some of the sweetest ever! They are growing up to be such gentlemen. Whenever we see them they have this ability to make you feel so special and like you are #1! We don't see them a whole lot, and so it is nice because they actually want to hang out with you. We had a great time. and the dogs are the best dogs ever! They gave Rosane and I a workout trying to walk them though!
We were in Michaels on the last day and we found these funny hats and we got everyone to try them on and take a picture. It was funny!
3 comments:
Hooray for an update!!! I knew you have been doing fun things and just not telling us about it :0)
Glad to see you are back in the blogging world.
I love your short hair. I have wanted to chop mine forever. But like Jeff, Tom likes long hair. Maybe I should just do it too.
Are you going to the 11 year reunion? I'm not but I was thinking that we should have a Corona stake reunion this summer. What do you think? Want to help me plan it? Let me know.
Wow. You have been a busy blogger! Great to see pictures of all your adventures. You look great! I love the new haircut.
Cute! Looks like you had fun. Love the hats.
Post a Comment