Together Forever

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Christmas Morning!









Disclaimer! I don't know why there are not any pictures of Zack on Christmas morning! Poor kid is going to think we didn't love him! But we did get him Christmas presents I Promise!
Andrew has been wanting a baskteball hoop for awhile, and while I was working at Toy's R Us it went on sale and then with my discount, I couldn't pass it up! They had a really great Christmas this year. So many presents! We usually try to keep it to 2 presents each because we don't want them to think that is what Christmas is all about. This year was a little different though. Santa Claus was very generous. :) Next year it will be back to just 2 presents though. They got really greedy after a while. I hope you all had great Christmases!

No comments:


All because two people fell in love