Together Forever

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PARTY TIME!!!









So I was crazy mom this year. We do friend parties every other year, and so this year was Andrew's turn to have one. Well you can't just invite church friends, and you can't just invite some of the school friends, so we invited everyone. And as always, around Andrew's birthday it is rainy. So the forecast was that it was going to rain that day and I had no idea what I was going to do with 30 kids in my little house. That was just kids! Not including parents who I wanted to stay because I didn't want to be responsible for those 30 kids by myself! :) A miracle happened though and the rain stayed away and it was beautiful! We had a lot of kids, and a lot of fun! I also had a LOT of cake left over! Luckily the next day was my Dad's birthday and we just used the leftover cake for his birthday party! :) We just scraped off Andrew's name. How cheesy is that? Oh well, it works!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Memory, it's Jamie (Harp) Gonzalez, not sure if you remember me,(I saw you on facebook) but just wanted to leave a comment and tell you how adorable your boys are! Congrats on your sweet family!


All because two people fell in love