I couldn't believe it! So I had to shave it. I used a #2 and it still was not short enough! I would have had to bic his head to get all the knicks out. Which I didn't do. So hopefully by the time school is back in session his hair will have grown out again and we can shave it nicer than it is right now.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
So I have been pretty lucky with my boys not trying to cut their own hair. That is until a couple of days ago when Andrew decided he would 'help' me cut his hair. See we were trying to grow it out so that he could have a big boy hair cut instead of the regular & easy shaving of his head. So his hair was driving me crazy and we were just about to cut it and he comes in to show me this:


I couldn't believe it! So I had to shave it. I used a #2 and it still was not short enough! I would have had to bic his head to get all the knicks out. Which I didn't do. So hopefully by the time school is back in session his hair will have grown out again and we can shave it nicer than it is right now.
I couldn't believe it! So I had to shave it. I used a #2 and it still was not short enough! I would have had to bic his head to get all the knicks out. Which I didn't do. So hopefully by the time school is back in session his hair will have grown out again and we can shave it nicer than it is right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
1 comment:
Oh yeah...I'm just waiting for that day. I keep banking on the fact that Lizzy LOVES rules so I don't think it will be her and Ryan HATES getting his hair cut so not him. Trevor??...yeah, it's gonna be Trevor.
Post a Comment