Together Forever

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Santa Ana Zoo






I decided to take the boys to the Santa Ana Zoo the other day. It was fun, cheap & small. I am so spoiled by the San Diego zoo and even the Phoenix Zoo. Andrew kept asking to see the elephants. Well there aren't any. But the nice thing was that it was $12 total to get in, so it was relaxed and enjoyable, and much better than sitting in the house all day. If you like monkeys though, there are lots of monkeys to see. The boys also got to feed the goats, and play in the sand and make sand angels. We had a really good time together.

5 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Look how big your boys are getting. They are so handsome!

Misty said...

Looks like you guys had fun - I love the zoo!

Meliss said...

Your boys' eyes are just incredible. How could you ever scold them???

Jesse said...

So fun. Memory, you haven't changed a bit! And your boys are truly irresistable.

Alison said...

You finally went. Looks like you had fun.

I've tagged you, go to my blog to see what to do!


All because two people fell in love