I've been tagged by my fun, awesome sister in law Val
The 5
Ten years ago I...
I was just graduating high school
I was 20 pounds lighter, no joke!
I was 18
I had just bought my very first car, with help, but paid for all by myself.
I was about to start college
5 Things on todays to-do list
Clean the church building
Go to the grocery store to buy formula
Bathe the kids
Work in the yard
go get Muscle tested at my friend Micheles
5 snacks I enjoy
gooey warm brownies
Chips-chedder and sour cream
Cookies and cream ice cream
Snickers bar
oreos with milk, I will eat myself sick on those
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
Buy my dream home
Get out of debt
Go on a Disney cruise
have my food storage for a year
Go to Europe
5 places I have lived
Fullerton CA (7 years)
Corona, CA (cumulatively 15 years
Arizona, (4 years)
Temecula, CA (cumulatively 2 years)
5 jobs I have had
Carls Jr
PWC Financial
Walmart
Forecast Home Mortgage (Wells Fargo)
I tag:
Erin, Jenn, Shalece
No comments:
Post a Comment