Together Forever

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun with our Boys





So following Erin's lead, my friend Amber and I took the boys to Mr. Pennypickles museum. I honestly don't remember exactly what the name is :). But the boys had a great time. It was a little old for Ethan, just a little, but it was still fun. They especially loved the canon looking thing that blows air and keeps the ball in the air no matter where you put it. That was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Austin really liked the air cannon too!
The wild animal park wasn't very busy. But I am used to walking malls and Disneyland so I thought it was fine.
It was really hot though and tons of walking with hills. I was tired at the end!

Those Maricopa Bakers! said...

Hi Memory! Great to see you! I can hardly believe how big your boys are. So Cute!!! Have a great day! -Becca

Val said...

You're boys are growing up so fast! Looks like they had lots of fun! I can't wait for you to come hang at the beach with us this summer! I just remember how pregnant you were last time we went to the beach together!

Tait said...

Your boys are so adorable..those eyes can melt anyone's heart...Look out girls the aviles boys are going to break hearts...How are you? It was so random to run into at Kinkos with Melinda.hope all is well

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I bet the boys had a blast there and at the airplane museum. We have a really cool one down the freeway from us and Ryan just loves it. I miss you, Mem!

Tolley Family said...

That looks like fun! I have to take my kids there....


All because two people fell in love