So today is April 1st. I can't believe it! My last post was a little pathetic, sorry! But I do miss Arizona.
I found out yesterday that JoAnna and her family are coming to visit in May and I cannot be more excited. For those of you in AZ who want to visit, my apartment complex has this great guest apartment for $50 for 5 nights!!! Only $10 a day! and we are close to Disneyland and the beach or the mountains, wherever you want to go. We would love to have you visit, we just need advance notice! So please come. We can show you a fun time. :)
Zack is 8 months old this week. He has been crawling for a month or so now and has taken steps towards walking! I cannot believe it! He is just too little to be doing this stuff already.
We had a fun Easter this year. The boys are finally big enough that I am not nervous about them coloring eggs. So we did that again this year. And the egg hunt was so much more fun too because they are big enough to do it on their own. They get more and more fun everyday.
2 comments:
They are big. Where does the time go. Hey if it makes you feel better I miss Corona even though I can get there in 20 minutes!!
The younger kids learn to do things faster. I think it is because they want to keep up with their older siblings. Glad Easter was so much fun! Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment