Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Wish I were There
In Maricopa! I love being close to my family and friends that live here in California. It is beautiful here, but I miss Arizona. The slower pace, the cheaper gas, the cheaper housing, and may I just say my wonderful friends! We have been living in a 900 square foot apartment for the price of a 5 bedroom house back in Arizona! Jeff just doesn't have a job there, and I have to be happy here, and try to figure out a way to get my family into a house with a yard. Preferably not in the ghetto. :) I am feeling very nostalgic today I guess. I am very grateful that we did move back to CA. I needed to be here for my mom. But now I am ready for a change. Thanks for letting me vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
4 comments:
We miss you guys tons. Wish you were here too.
We miss you too. I agree that Maricopa is a pretty great place to live - even if it is in the middle of nowhere!
Aww... how sad you are homesick. We all have days like that. We are glad you live close so we can have park days with you. :) That was fun. We'll have to plan another one.
I hope you come back. It still feels like someone is missing when we have our girl time.
Post a Comment