Andrew at the egg hunt
The trouble makers! (they are so cute though!)
The older generation of cousins!
Me at Easter. I was pleasantly surprised that I have finally taken a pretty good picture! :) I hope you enjoy.
7 comments:
I like all of your new pictures. The kids together are adorable!
hi! just found your blog! darling! and i sat next to one of your sons in primary in sunday...he is so cute! and GORGEOUS EYES!
The pictures are sooo adorable, you boys are so handsome. And oh boy poor Steve & Hosanni (sp?) Stephanie is sooo gorgeous.
oh the comment about you taking good pictures was meant to go here. Sorry! Anyway again you take great pictures! And cute pictures!
Cute pics. YOu look beautiful in that picture.
What an adorable family! It is great to find you on this blogspot thing. :) I just started a blog...at wooterswaters.blogspot.com. It would be great to keep in touch. I hope you are all doing well! Talk to you soon.
Stacie
Love, Love, Love the pics! Those boys of yours are too cute for words. That Stephanie is crazy beautiful! I can't believe she's that old. Do you remember when she was born? Weren't we waiting on your lawn watching clouds? Your brother is gonna have his hands full with all the boys coming after that one! You look fantastic as well. You are right, that is a good picture of you!
Post a Comment