Together Forever

Friday, June 8, 2012

Random pictures

Just for you Ruth! No more spring training. :)


All of these pictures are from my phone, so I have no idea how to turn them the right way.
The boys and I met up with Ashley in Mesa to look for a place for.....her to marry JASON! Finally that boy is settling down and we couldn't be happier with Ashley as the choice. :) Anywho, the place they are getting married happened to be a block from the temple and since we got there way early, we stopped in at the Visitors center. It was awesome.

(These pictures are in no order whatsoever) This picture is of Vienna's hairdo that she gave me when they were here visiting. How fun is it to have a girl around? Maddie played with my hair too and I think the picture of her creation is down a little farther.

The boys in front of the Visitor's center

Zack's pizza faces that he made in cooking class

Dad wearing Ruth's hat on the boat ride we took at Lake Pleasant. They both were wearing such bright friendly colors, I loved it. I also love that Dad is pretty oblivious in this picture that I'm even taking a picture. I love him! We had so much fun relaxing on that boat ride too.

Madison's hair style.

My cat's belly. His white marks look like a face. I think it is hilarious.

I don't know why people think having 6 kids is so hard.....just kidding. But we did have fun with the kids taking them to Home Depot for the monthly free craft. They are all at an age where it is easy and fun to go and do things like this.

Zoey, ah Zoey! She is so cute and sweet and I could hold her and snuggle her all day long.

Zack painting his flower holder

Andrew looking so handsome and grown up for church.

I'll have another post (soon, I hope) explaining what we did here, but it was so fun!


My cat likes to eat shoes. He has this weird obsession. Not sure what its about. We have gone through many flip flops lately.

And Lexie. She wanted nothing to do with me until I said I wanted to take a picture to send to Mema. Then she saw my phone, smiled pretty and then wanted to play with the phone the rest of the time. Such a cutie!

2 comments:

MemaBoyes said...

YAHOO!!!!!!

Amber said...

Man, you've been busy! Let's schedule a time to get together this summer! I have a train table waiting for you.


All because two people fell in love