The irony is not lost on us that we leave Texas and come to Arizona and the boys finally get a cowboy hat. :)
On the anniversary of the opening of Rawhide they had a free day. Since it's kind of ridiculous to actually pay for a place like this, we took advantage of it being free. We had a lot of fun, and I'm REALLY glad we didn't pay to get in. :)
They gave away hats and bandanas or a lasso. Ethan and Zack chose the lasso and proceeded to hit everyone around them trying to swing it around their heads. We ended up getting them hats too, and Zack was all dressed as a cowboy and he was so cute! I think we found his Halloween costume for next year.
Andrew wanted to do some bull riding. He didn't last long!
A Texas Longhorn. :)
This magician was funny to watch. The boys loved it!
Bad picture, but that is Jason, Ashley and Ethan
I love my family!
Learning how to use their lasso
Jason and Ashley, I don't think they can take a picture seriously ha ha
My gorgeous little cowboys!
No comments:
Post a Comment