A few weeks ago, Tucker was being ordained to an Elder. Can I tell you how awesome it was to be able to hop in the car and drive to California without feeling like I was going to die being in the car forever? Dad and Ruth rode with us, which was awesome. We never get enough time with them! We dropped in on Aunt Jan, it was her birthday, and it was really good to see her.
Seriously? How can one person be so cute?
Mema playing with the boys making an Ethan sandwich.
Their turtle was in hibernation, right there in the living room.
While in Cali we got to see everyone but Walker :( and we ate really yummy but really cheap sushi. I never know what to order, so I let Steve order for me. I liked everything but the monkey brains. It wasn't really called that, but it kinda looked like brains and it tasted nasty. Lol. They laughed at me a lot saying that.
I can't believe that Tucker is getting ready to turn in his mission papers. That just seems impossible that he is old enough to do that. But I'm so proud of him for making that decision!
No comments:
Post a Comment