Enough said! Ha ha! Oh my goodness it was a crazy fall season for us. 3 games each Saturday, 4 practices a week. I was so done with it and I'm enjoying the lack of schedule right now. It all starts again in February but I'm enjoying that its over right now.
Andrew has grown by leaps and bounds. He's a great goalie and usually plays that position the whole game. The very last game he was on fire and made a goal! He almost made 3 but their goalie was good too.
Ethan did pretty good this season too. He is not as into it as the other boys. The more his coach screached the slower he would run. He also made a goal too but I missed it because Zack got hurt on the sidelines. We aren't sure yet if he's going back to soccer. We might try a Lego club or art classes instead.
Zack was on fire. The whole season. His team slaughtered every team they played. It was really kind of sad for the other team. In fact we would all root for the other team when they has the ball. We are hoping to move his team up an age group so they can have more of a challenge. He loved it though. He still cries when I tell him soccer is over for now.
These pictures are from the after party for Andrews team.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Soccer Season Is Over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment