The boys school has a fantastic art teacher. I love all the pictures and figurines that the boys bring home. I was going through the mountains of papers they bring home that you feel like you can't throw away and I brutally went through them. :) sorry teachers I know you work hard on that stuff, but I can't keep it all! Anyway I was looking at all their art with a critical eye wondering how I keep it nice and trying to decide if I keep it at all. Well this is what I ended up doing. I put it all up in their play room. They love it! I love it because it gives that room some needed color and I get to see how far they have come. Its awesome. From left to right it goes Zack, Ethan and then Andrew. I'm going to run out of walls soon!
3 comments:
that is a great idea! I have all this art work that I've thought I'd frame, but never got around to it. I might as well put it up and enjoy it.
Turned out super cute. Love it!
LOVE THIS! I can't wait to come and see it up close!!!
Post a Comment