My wonderful friend Lindsay is starting a photography business. Her website is Lindsay Walden Photography check it out!
Anyway, we went to the Grapevine Railroad Museum to take pictures. It was honestly the only way that I could get Ethan to even get dressed to go. He is not a fan of taking pictures, ask Rachel. :)
She did a great job and we had a blast!
Blogger has been sucking tonight with uploading pictures. :( so I didn't get all the ones I wanted on here. But here is a snapshot of the best. I love my boys! They are so handsome!
Thank you Lindsay! If it weren't for you and your wonderful family our transition here in Texas wouldn't have gone so smoothly. With you we feel like we belong here. I'm so grateful for your friendship and the fact that our husbands get along so fantastically. Not to mention our boys play so well together. I miss my family and friends in California/Arizona like crazy and it is nice to have you and your family feel like our family away from family. So thank you so much! We love you!















3 comments:
*sniff, sniff* Let me get my tissue first. WE LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!
At a train park...so cool! What an awesome place for pictures! They all look really great. I really like the one with the lollipop and you looking at Jeff with a stern look on your face-funny! I may have to steal your train idea at McCormick/Stillman Train park!
Your boys are absolutely handsome! The pictures like great. Miss you.
Post a Comment