Together Forever

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Intrinsical

My friend from Corona wrote a book! It's called Intrinsical and I have heard so many great things about it. (Money is the ONLY reason I don't have my copy yet! That will be taken care of Monday when I get paid for babysitting.) Anyway, I want you guys all to read it! If you love to read, you will love this book. She is talented and really good at everything she does. Review Go here to read an interview by her and you can also read the review by this blogger as well. My gorgeous niece Stephanie is on the cover too! Check it out! Go here to Purchase your copy of the book. (Don't tell Jeff, but I think I am going to get mine right now!) Go here to read Lani's blog. Thanks guys! You won't regret it!

No comments:


All because two people fell in love