Together Forever

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fort Worth Water Gardens

We went to the Fort Worth Water gardens on Labor day. Other than the fact it was hot, I really liked it! As we traveled down to the bottom of this pool though I kept having horrible flashes of my children sliding down to their deaths. Especially Zack. It was irrational and I conquered it, but I was sweating by the time we got back to the top.

















This right here they call the Mountain. The boys had a blast scaling it and climbing all the way to the top. I want to come back here when it's cooler and take family pictures. They could turn out pretty cool.













It was fun exploring more of our new town. There is so much more to see, but I am waiting for the weather to not be so hot. Also it would be nice to BREATHE the air, not DRINK it. (It has been so humid) I now understand why people say the dry heat in Arizona is so much better. IT IS! LOL

3 comments:

Jennifer Edling said...

Oh my gosh! I'll I could do was stare at that picture of Zach and Jeff scaling that wall! It really gives you a good idea of how steep it is! I can't believe Zach could climb it! Looks like you all had a good time though! Glad to see you're enjoying Texas. :)

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Did you guys just move here too? I don't know if I will ever adjust to Texas weather. haha. Its hot and humid one day, and then rains the next. You never know what to expect. Thanks again for the lemon goodies! Ill have to take my husband to the Water Gardens. What a neat place. Glad none of your kids got hurt :)

sharon kaye said...

I didn't realize you had moved to Texas. I hope you are enjoying it. We have lived in San Antonio and Austin. We loved Texas. Texans have their own culture and they love their state. I hope you feel at home and have made some good friends. I love your house!


All because two people fell in love