So we had some family and friends come over for 4th of July and it was a lot of fun! The kids played almost the whole time in the pool, Bryan cooked some awesome chicken and we ate til we couldn't eat anymore. It was a great time. Ethan was still scared of the fireworks. It was nice we could see them from our apartment complex. So we didn't have to battle the craziness of the park. It was a very nice day. Thank you to all who brought food and helped out!
4 comments:
What a fun 4th!
Looks like you guys had a blast! :-)
Your boys and their beautiful eyes!!!
Happy fourth to you too! Some how I have missed out on tons of your posts! I enjoyed catching up. I saw the picture of Shelly, and could not believe it, I have not seen that girl in forever. If you are in touch with her again will you please tell I said hello and how are you! Thanks Mem! P.S. you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment