Together Forever

Monday, July 6, 2009

11 year reunion






For all you graduates of 1998 from Centennial, you missed out! HA! There were only like 50 people at our reunion and it was 98 & 99's combined! I knew it was a possibility that hardly anyone would show up, but I was hoping! Anyway, we had fun with those that did show. I don't know what order the pictures are going to come up in, but in one picture it is Alex Teeter and his fiance. In another picture it is Jana (Duffy) and her husband and Cheryl Ng. In front of the house is Jeff and I and Ruben and Janelle Garcia. Eric Snyder showed up at the very end as we were walking out. I hope that more people show up to our next reunion! (hint hint!) It could have been really fun if more people showed up.

2 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

I like your dress, you look great!

Teri said...

You looked hot tonight!!


All because two people fell in love