
I had a friend request that I write a small review about Stephenie Meyers, The Host. The first time I read it, it read kind of slowly. A lot slow actually. But the middle to the end was really good. I have read it 2 more times and I like it sooo much better! I actually wish it kept going after I was done reading it. The whole concept of a little "worm" taking over a human body and eventually race makes your mind kind of spin. I am not a huge sci-fi person, not at all, but I did really like this. I have decided that Stephenie is the sort of author that I will always like whatever she writes. So I recommend it, and Lacey if you want to read it, you can borrow mine. :)
1 comment:
I FINALLY got around to reading this. THANKS!
Post a Comment