I apologize ahead of time. I had promised not mention Twilight anymore, but then I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic and there he was! My perfect Edward! The way he was in this movie he would make an awesome Edward. So here are 2 pictures of him. I tried to get a better one of him smiling, but this was the best I found. Anyway. I couldn't help it, I had to post him!

5 comments:
ummm. ya, he would make the perfect Edward!
Very very yummy! Who is he? Wanted to see shopaholic - now I will definitely have to go see it!
If you like Hugh Dancy, you have to watch Daniel Deronda. It's really good and you get to see him for four hours!
So true!!!!
I love your family pictures!
I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!
Thanks you’re the best!
i definately agree with you! so hott! Hey have you read stephanie meyers new book the host? If so write a little review about it, I need a good book idea.
Post a Comment