Together Forever

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Halloween



So Halloween used to be such a fun filled holiday. I love Halloween. But since having kids its a nightmare! Sometimes they want to dress up, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they eat dinner before going trick or treating, but most of the time they don't and then get into a sugar induced hyperness that drives me insane! The 2 Halloween parties we went to ended in dragging (literally) Andrew kicking and screaming. Then all that yummy candy sitting in my house begging to be eaten. I decided this year to just let them have at it for one day and I threw it all out afterwards! I can't take the candy just sitting there, too tempting. Maybe next year will be a better year. :)

3 comments:

Violet said...

I totally understand what you mean about Halloween. It was always my favorite holiday until I became a teacher. There is nothing worse than having 20 kindergartners who went to bed late the night before because they were so busy stuffing their faces with candy.

At least we get to dress up. Without that it would be unbearable.

Shelley said...

Halloween gets a little bit better when kids get older, but there's always too much candy!
I was an Esme too when I did the Twilight character thing!

Shelley said...

Oops! I probably should have signed my name on the previous comment so you're not wondering who the heck this is!
Shelley Z.


All because two people fell in love