






Rachel took the cutest pictures of our family. I am finally posting them. I am so behind on everything. But I love these pictures and I hope you enjoy them. Andrew is 3 weeks away from his 6th birthday, Ethan turned 4 in October and Zachary is 17 months old. Thank you Rachel!
9 comments:
Memory - those pictures are so cute! Your boys are so gorgeous - your gonna have girls beatin down your door! And you look really good!
They turned out really cute!
YOu guys look great. Man those boys are so cute!!
Now that is a handsome (and beautiful) family. I love the pictures too.
Your kids have the most beautiful eyes! The pictures look great.
the last picture with all of you is really cute!
You guys look so great !!! I love your pics
Great pictures! Rachel is so talented and your kids are so cute.
BTW, I was looking at your blogroll to finally check out Christy's blog, and I noticed that it's some other "chain reader" blog under my name. The addresses are very similar. Let me see if I can add the links to my blogs in this comment:
My reading blog:
ChainReading
Our family blog:
The Quibbler
Hopefully that will work. I'm off to visit Christy's blog!
They are great pictures! Your boys are so cute, and you have seriously not changed a bit since I saw you 15+ years ago!
Post a Comment