Together Forever

Friday, February 15, 2008

Wedding Picture Tag!

I was tagged to post my wedding pictures. This proved a little difficult since they were taken before the ease of digital camaras! I had to pull my album out and scan them in! We have become so spoiled! :) We were married in the Los Angeles Temple August 7th 1999.


These are my sisters in law and my sister.



This was the whole family who were there to celebrate with us.
Here Jeff and I are dancing. Love the bubbles! :)

I tag- Betheny and Shelly

6 comments:

Sundbergs said...

you look amazing. You look just a beautiful now as you did on your wedding day. Your kids are so cute. It is so fun to see everyone with their little families.

Anonymous said...

How long have you been married?! Our kids all look so little! It's so fun to see those pictures. You had a beautiful wedding, I'm glad we could be part of it!

Memory said...

we have been married 8 1/2 years! Its funny because sometimes the only way to realize how long it actually has been is by looking at the kids. Stephanie was only 7! :)

Tolley Family said...

You were a beautiful bride!

Teri said...

You guys looks so cute! It makes me want to get out old wedding photos and look at how much I have changed.

Unknown said...

You haven't changed a bit. I was actually tagged by Melinda so I really need to do it. I'll do it when I can scan all my pics in.


All because two people fell in love