I knew that this would be hard for me to keep up dated. :) But that is okay. Tomorrow is Andrew's 5th birthday. I can't beleive it! Zack is 6 months old today too. Time flies when you are having fun!
So I am finally learning about essential oils. There is so much to know! Luckily I have Melonie around to teach me. I am going to be having a party for her, and I hope that all of you in California will be able to come!
Well I will post pics of the birthday boy tomorrow!
2 comments:
Her oils are really cool. :) I'm glad you are enjoying learning more about them.
Hey Mem have you check out my blog? I tagged you and I want to know what you think about ladies night. Check it out!
And I think that is way cool about the oils.
Post a Comment