Monday, January 28, 2008
I'm giving it a try!
So I love to read everybody's blogs, and Betheny and Violet talked me into doing one of my own. So here it goes. I hope that what I have to say will be interesting! My days are spent taking care of my 3 beautiful boys. Andrew is going to be 5 in 2 weeks! He just started preschool, thanks to Papa, and in July he starts school at Lincoln! It is so funny that my kid is going to the same elementary school that I went to! He is very active and loves to be outside. Ethan is 3 and he is hilarious! He is very laid back and just rolls with the punches. He is potty training himself now. I told him he had to go potty on the potty to go to preschool, and so he is taking care of it all on his own! It is great! Zack, or Zachary, is almost 6 months old now. He is already on the move. Not quite crawling, but a combo of rolling and scooting on his head! He is very mellow, but gets bored easily. So as long as there are people around he is a happy camper! Jeff is still with Milgard-which is great! He also has 2 businesses that he works on the side. So Cal Coatings and ACN. So if you need cell phones or want new local or long distance, give us a call! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
2 comments:
thats a nice title for your blog post
I just found you! It must be weird to have your kids go to the same school you did. Is it still hard to get in there?
Post a Comment