Together Forever

Monday, January 28, 2008

Car Crash




So I've never been in an accident before. Quite amazing actually. But just after New Years we get a knock at our door at like 12:30-1am. We don't live in the best neighborhood so I was a little nervous answering it. (plus I was half asleep). Anyway some idiot drunk driver hit my pretty car! Technically he hit 3 cars and smashed part of the car port. Totalled my car. :( At least no one was in the car. But I thought I would share with you my sad tale and pictures. But the good news is that I got to get a bigger car! YAY!

13 comments:

Jennifer Cummins said...

Did you go through your own insurance company, and did you get the idiot's name, address, insurance information, etc., so your own company can subrogate? Did they total your car?

Unknown said...

What kind of car did you get?

Unknown said...

P.S. My blog is: tomseth.blogspot.com. Glad you joined the blogging world! I miss you already!

Val said...

I'm so excited you are blogging!! I'll email you a link to my blog!

Shalece said...

Hey! I was excited to hear you have a blog, it's so fun to keep up with so many people I haven't seen for so long. Sorry about the car, but yay for a new one! :)

Erin said...

I'm glad you guys are okay. What is the new car?

Steve and Sarah said...

That sucks, at least you got a bigger car now!! What kind is it. Welcome to blogging!!! I just started also. Ours is ssjonesfamily.blogspot.com Good to hear from you I haven't been using my myspace to often lately.

Teri said...

Glad you are joining too! Miss you guys!

Violet said...

Welcome to the bloging world. Be careful it is way addicting. I love it. You are already added to my blog. I can't wait to see your new car! Do you think you would be up for a ladies night once a month or so? Let me know what you think. I will be posting a blog about it soon.

Danielle Cryder said...

Hi guys. Wow it's been a long time since I have seen you. I'm so sorry to hear that your car is ruined. At least no one was hurt! Welcome to the blogging world.

Nicole said...

I'm glad you all weren't in it. But yay for a new car!

Tolley Family said...

Oh that sucks! I'm glad you get to upgrade to an even better car. :) What kind do you want?

Sundbergs said...

Hi Memory I saw your link through some one sles. This is Melinda by the way. I hae to tell you that you look just as beautiful now as you did in high school. You have a beautiful family. Check out our blog. I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. I had the same thing happen I get hit by some idiot, but got a bigger better car. I am excited to see what you got.


All because two people fell in love