Together Forever

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ethan turns 7

My boy Ethan turned 7 on Sunday. He also lost a tooth that had been dangling for days. Two days later he lost his other one! He is the cutest toothless 7 year old!!

On the Thursday before his birthday I brought in cupcakes for his class. They sang to him, asked him what he was going to do now that he's 7-he said work harder lol- he loved it.

He is still my Lego master and spends his days building all day long. He is doing awesome at school and he loves his family so much. Especially his grandparents. He's always asking to go see them. I love you Ethan!





3 comments:

Everyday Edling said...

Happy Birthday , Ethan!

Val said...

I can't believe Ethan is 7! I miss him so much and ALL of you! Happy Birthday Ethan! Hope you had a super fun birthday. Tell him Aunt Val sends him a big hug and kiss!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Glad Ethan had a great birthday. Cupcakes are the best!


All because two people fell in love